My Butt Plug™
Butt Plug in L (Ø4cm)
Butt Plug in L (Ø4cm)
- Soft Silicone : Hypoallergenic, phthalate-free, smooth on contact with the skin!
- Ring Ø3.8x10.5cm : Suitable for regulars of anal sex | Put in place a good preparation, using lubricant and a smaller Anal Plug for Maximum Comfort. ( Recommended )
- Flared Base : Keeps the Anal Plug outside.
- Cleaning : Before and After each use.
- Discreet shipping + FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
We recommend applying a water-based lubricant for optimal use.
How to Use the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)?
Anal plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) = XXL enjoyment …
At first, put in place a good preparation , using a good quality lubricant and a smaller Anal Plug to benefit from Maximum Comfort.
Using an XXL Anal Plug is one of the steps to take if you want to use your buttocks to their full potential. It is ideal for training the gluteal muscles if you want to set up the fist to your partner.
Risk and Danger when Using the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
By using an XXL size Anal Plug (diameter greater than 5cm) you run the risk of injuring yourself . Especially if you are just starting out and your sphincter muscles are not yet flexible. We recommend that you use an Anal Plug with a diameter of less than 5cm at first if you are not used to anal sex .
If you opt for the we advise you to follow your feelings, use lubricant, and not to push the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) hastily into the anus.
Who is the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) for?
For safe use this sex toy is intended for Professionals of anal penetration . It is not intended for beginners.
What is the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
The Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) is the adult sex toy with a conical shape in silicone, with a thin rod that connects the middle and its base at the back that is put in the anus of a man or that of a woman .
It has a large size, with a diameter approaching or greater than Ø5cm , it is dedicated to people with audacity, and naturally to lovers of “dominant and dominated” games.
The Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) is made of the highest quality silicone possible for your health and safety . This sex toy with premium quality helps prevent infections because it is non-porous. This means that bacteria cannot enter the material and grow there! With a soft surface, it is extremely flexible in contact with the skin .
This allows both beginners and experienced people to use it without constraint. Silicone has the particularity of being both rigid and elastic, while having the benefit of being hygienic because this material is easily cleaned and disinfected.
Flexible and adapted to the body physiognomy, the ergonomic shape of the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) allows it to be maneuvered inside the anal canal , which allows the installation and removal of the latter without difficulty. To limit friction and feel any injury, take care to systematically use good quality water-based lubricant and not silicone-based because applying it on itself deteriorates and can ultimately make it unusable.
Be careful not to use too long a port so as not to feel discomfort if you feel a sensation that makes you uncomfortable remove the silicone plug without waiting . However, don't worry, use correctly, there is no risk in using the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone).
The Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) in silicone will give you a great feeling of stretching your sphincter muscles thanks to its properties of flexibility and resemblance to the skin. Beginners in the anal adventure can very well use it in the same way as a more experienced person.
We only recommend it for people accustomed to anal sex, who want to break their sexual routines.
What is the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) used for?
Le Plug Anal L (Ø4cm | Silicone) procure :
- An enhancement of desire during the sexual act.
- It dilates the anus, it prepares you for sodomy with better comfort afterwards.
- It is very common to put the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) and then practice vaginal sex with your partner at the same time, this has the effect of making a double stimulation in the woman, and thus provides better sexual pleasure.
Because the anus widens which has the effect of rubbing the wall (the uterus), and therefore when you are going to practice coitus it will create a narrower space for penetration with the penis.
It also allows the improvement of intestinal transit (which is specific to anal sex) because having the effect of a "sweeping" it allows a good stimulation of the blood circulation in this region, and to contribute to the strengthening of the pelvic floor thanks to muscle contraction exercises (to hold the anal plug in place) and relaxation.
Here are some benefits of wearing an Anal Plug :
- Strengthen erections , fight against premature ejaculations , limit urinary leakage related to abdominal pressure (and stimulate the prostate gland of man, which has the effect of giving strong enjoyment ).
- Help your intestine and your body to have a bowel movement more easily, and thus reduce the risk of constipation.
- Strengthen the immune system , which is also the case during vaginal intercourse.
The immune system is strengthened because the blood stimulation allows many different antibodies to be introduced into the body.
How to Put on the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
In order to put the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone), in the best way, there is nothing simpler, just follow a few steps :
- Preparation with a clean anus, before penetration (using an anal enema pear, or an anal shower).
- Dilate the anus by massaging the contour of the anus approaching the hole with clean fingers (and clipped nails) and good quality lubricant.
- Place yourself in a good position , to receive a pleasant penetration.
- The insertion of the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) gently following your feelings , in a doggy style position, or lie on your back with your legs folded towards the navel.
- Take the time necessary to get used to the sensation provided.
1) How to Prepare the Anus before Anal Penetration
To start, the first thing to do is to wash your hands first, in order to eliminate microorganisms. To clean the fecal matter that is in your anus with a wet toilet tissue. Once you have taken this simple step, you can wash your anus a little more thoroughly using an enema bulb, or an anal douche if you prefer. This will ensure that your anus is clean. This will make it easier for you to insert the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone). Caution: You don't need to overdo the enema process, as this has the effect of making the rectal walls more rigid and irritable .
2) How to have a good anal stimulation before putting on the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
To start an anal penetration well, and to dilate the anus correctly. The first thing to do is to relax and use your fingers or those of your partners . It must be clean with cut nails to limit the risk of cuts.
ESTABLISH SEXUAL ACTIVITY IN PLACE BY STARTING WITH FOREPLAY WITH YOUR PARTNER ON THE GENITAL AREAS:
- Blowjobs, to benefit from a solid erection with or without a condom to protect you from potential sexually transmitted diseases with secretions (if you change partners frequently).
- Cunnilingus on the clitoris , to spice up your sex life.
Accompany with caresses, and joint masturbation. This simple erotic relationship will allow you to amplify your libido, increase the sexual desire you have for your partner, and improve coming orgasm .
Lubricate the perineum area (around the anus, especially the vulva and testicles), on your fingers, and start stimulating it by massaging the erogenous zones to make it smooth, this will have the effect of awakening your endings nerves, excite and relax the external sphincter (muscle at the entrance of the anus which tightens and loosens) and will facilitate the insertion of larger objects without reluctance from your anus afterwards.
3) In which Position to Put the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
THERE ARE A FEW SUITABLE (AND AT THE SAME TIME VERY SEXY) POSITIONS THAT CAN MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO INSERT THE ANAL PLUG L (Ø4CM | SILICONE) :
- Get on all fours with your upper body tilted downwards so that your spouse can put on the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone). (doggy position).
- Put a small pillow under your buttocks, lie on your back and raise your bent legs towards your stomach.
- Seated position on your knees on your butt plug.
You can try one of these 3 positions according to your feelings with the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone), you will see which one suits you best.
4) How to Put on the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
AS SOON AS YOU HAVE TAKEN A GOOD POSTURE, IN ORDER TO INSERT THE TILTE, YOU JUST HAVE TO :
- Grasp the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) at its base .
- Carefully push the tip into the anal opening , tilting it slightly up and forward in the direction of the abdomen.
To facilitate insertion, the receptive person must push at the same time (as if they were having a bowel movement ). The end of the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) goes through first, you won't feel any bad pain.
Following your feelings, push gradually inwards until the sphincter muscle shrinks on the shaft of the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) .
5) Why do you have to go easy when putting on an anal plug?
When you or your companion are not used to this new feeling, you will resound, out of suspicion and will have the reflex to close your buttocks before even putting on anything.
To get more pleasurable sensations , avoid the feeling of discomfort that will push you to limit your experience with anal penetration the best method is to have a relaxed and relaxed state of mind .
Cuddle your partner, and relax , this will help your internal anal muscles (sphincters) to become less rigid.
How to Hold the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
To hold the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) in place, your body is at your disposal:
When you insert the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone), at about 4 cm, the latter will arrive in the area of the internal sphincter (muscle which has the effect of contracting and relaxing) it is thanks to this muscle that the Plug Anal L (Ø4cm | Silicone) will stand in its place.
The wide base of the tilte allows you not to be sucked in by the internal sphincter, but as it is a flexible muscle, what passes through can go up the colon to the rectum so you have to watch your feelings during the sexual act.
How Long to Keep the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
We recommend that you remove your Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) at least once every 45 minutes to 1 hour . If you experience itchy symptoms, remove it immediately.
How to Remove the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
At times you may notice that you have a fairly tight sphincter around the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone). And that the latter retains the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) when you pull on it.
The solution to remove it without hurting yourself is to follow these very simple steps:
- Relax your mind , because relaxing your mind allows you not to contract your anus by reflex. With practice, you will let him relax unconsciously, which will allow you to take a lot of pleasure during the sexual act.
- Push with your sphincter to help muscles relax.
- Grab the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) by its base, and pull it carefully at the same time! To avoid tearing the sphincter.
- Do not rush , do not hurry, and do not apply excessive force when you remove the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone), because you run the risk of tearing your sphincter (which is painful, and causes bleeding).
You can also use a good quality lubricant to help relieve yourself, if you feel a blockage. And move on to another sexual practice like sodomy. If you need a rest, let the sphincter rest, and you can resume when you feel ready.
How to Clean the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone)
The Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) is easy to clean . You can clean it with mild antibacterial soap in lukewarm water .
To disinfect it you can also :
- Soak it in diluted bleach , to disinfect it, provided you rinse it thoroughly afterwards.
- Leave it for 10 minutes in boiling water to disinfect it.
- Put it in a dishwasher on the top floor.
Take a cloth and wipe the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone).
If you dreamed of seeing your partner turn into a sexual beast crawling around your house on all fours in your mind, you can realize this desire here with the Anal Plug L (Ø4cm | Silicone) right now .
Without "My Butt Plug™" mention on the Packaging.
Unique products not available in store.
SATISFIED OR REFUNDED
For 14 days after receiving the items in accordance with our Return Policy!
SERVICE CLIENT DISPONIBLE
Available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any questions about our items or your order.