My Butt Plug™
Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug)
Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug)
- Heavy (500gr) : Gives consistency once inserted.
- Temperature Game : Dip it in hot or cold water for a unique experience.
- Removable Traction Ring (Plug) : Preserves the Anal Plug Outdoors | The cap allows several possible uses.
- Stainless Steel : Carefully Polished giving a Mirror Effect | High Quality Resistant Ring, allowing long term use.
- Open Tunnel Ø3.9x12cm: Allows you to see through, insert water, and use it like a classic Anal Plug thanks to the Removable Ring | Painless insertion, suitable for Beginners and Advanced.
- Cleaning : Before and After each use in Warm Soapy Water.
- Discreet shipping + FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
💘 We recommend applying a water-based or silicone lubricant for optimal use. 💘
How to Use the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug)
Several uses of the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) are possible, it allows to produce different stimulations than you can obtain from an Anal Plug of common size.
It is particularly practical for dilating the anus , with its wide diameter it will be able to maintain it, which will allow you:
- To see through the Anus thanks to its hollow shape .
- Enlarge your anus and prepare you to insert larger objects or practice fisting .
- To add one (or even several!) penises, water at a moderate temperature for a BDSM game or for a simple cleaning.
What is the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
The Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) is the adult sex toy with a metal hollow shape, which is inserted into the anus of a man or a woman . They have the advantage of being non-porous , this means that micro-organisms cannot insert themselves into the material and develop there, which protects you against infections!
Another advantage is that it has a firm shape, it will not deform during use. This means that it has several uses. Although solid, the ergonomic shape of the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) allows it to be maneuvered inside the anal canal , which allows the insertion and removal of the latter without problem.
Slightly heavy, get into the habit of regularly using good quality water-based or silicone-based lubricant, this will allow you to feel more pleasant, and limit the risk of injury. Be careful not to use too long a port so as not to feel discomfort if you feel a sensation that makes you uncomfortable remove the metal tip directly.
However, rest assured, use correctly, there is no risk in using the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug).
The Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) made of metal will allow you to feel intense and sensual anal stimulation thanks to its cold and hard surface at the same time. You can also experiment with a temperature game, to vary sensations by heating or cooling the metal part by immersing it in hot or cold water for a few minutes.
What is the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) used for ?
The Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) has several effects :
- An enhancement of desire during the sexual act.
- It dilates the anus, and prepares you for sodomy with more pleasure afterwards.
- You can put on the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) while having vaginal sex with wife at the same time, it gives a feeling of double penetration in women, and thus provides more sexual pleasure.
Because the anus widens which has the effect of pushing the vaginal cavity (the uterus), and therefore when you go to make love it will create a narrower space for penetration with the penis.
It also allows the improvement of intestinal transit (which is specific to anal sex) because having the effect of a "sweeping" it allows a good stimulation of the blood circulation in this region, and to contribute to the strengthening of the pelvic floor thanks to muscle contraction exercises (to hold the anal plug in place) and relaxation.
Here are some benefits of wearing an Anal Plug :
- Strengthen erections , fight against premature ejaculations , limit urinary leakage related to abdominal pressure (and stimulate the male prostate, which provides powerful orgasms ).
- Help your intestine and your body to have a bowel movement more easily, and thus reduce the risk of constipation.
- Strengthen the immune system , which is also the case during vaginal intercourse.
The immune system is strengthened because the blood stimulation allows many different antibodies to be introduced into the body.
How to put on the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
In order to insert the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug), in the best way, it's very easy, just follow these steps :
- Prepare with a clean anus, before penetration (using an anal enema pear, or an anal douche).
- Dilate the anus by massaging the contour of the anus approaching the hole with clean fingers (and clipped nails) and good quality lubricant.
- Put yourself in a good position , to receive a pleasant penetration.
- Insert the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) slowly as you feel it , in an all-fours position, or lie on your back with your legs bent towards your stomach.
- Take the time necessary to get used to the sensation given.
1) How to Prepare the Anus before Anal Penetration ?
To start, the first thing to do is to wash your hands first, in order to eliminate microorganisms. To remove the fecal matter present in your anus with a moistened toilet tissue. Once you have taken this simple step, you can clean your anus a little more thoroughly using an enema bulb, or an anal douche if you prefer. This will ensure you have a clean anus. This will make it easier for you to insert the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug). Warning: You don't need to overdo the anal cleansing process, as this has the effect of making the rectal walls stiffer and more irritable .
2) How do I get good anal stimulation before inserting the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
To properly initiate anal penetration, and dilate the anus properly. The first thing to do is to relax and use your fingers or those of your partners . It must be washed with cut nails to limit the risk of cuts.
ESTABLISH A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP IN PLACE BY STARTING WITH FOREPLAY WITH YOUR PARTNER ON THE GENITAL AREAS :
- Blowjobs, to benefit from a very hard erection with or without a condom in order to protect you from potential sexually transmitted diseases with secretions (if you change partners frequently).
- Cunnilingus on the clitoris , to spice up your sex life.
Accompany with caresses, and joint masturbation. This simple erotic report will allow you to increase your libido, increase the sexual desire you have for your partner, and improve coming orgasm .
Spread lubricant in the area of the perineum (around the anus, especially the vulva and testicles), on your fingers, and start stimulating it with a massage on the erogenous zones to make it smooth, this will have the effect of arousing your nerve endings, you excite and relax the external sphincter (muscle at the entrance of the anus which tightens and loosens) and will facilitate the insertion of larger objects without strong contraction of your anus afterwards.
3) In which Position to Put the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug)
THERE ARE SOME SUITABLE (AND AT THE SAME TIME VERY SEXY) POSES THAT CAN HELP YOU IN THE INSTALLATION OF THE BUTT PLUG NARROW TUNNEL (REMOVABLE STOPPER) :
- Get on all fours with your upper body tilted down so your partner can put on the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug). (doggy position).
- Put a small pillow under your buttocks, lie on your back and bring your folded legs towards your belly.
- Sit on your knees on your butt plug.
You can try one of these 3 positions depending on how you feel with the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug), you will see which one suits you best.
4) How to Insert the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
WHEN YOU HAVE POSITIONED YOURSELF, IN ORDER TO INSERT THE TILT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS :
- Hold the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) by its base .
- Carefully slide the tip into the anal opening , pointing it slightly up and forward toward the abdomen.
To facilitate insertion, the recipient must push at the same time (as if they were in the toilet... ). The tip of the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) will go through at first, you won't feel any bad sensation.
Following your feelings, gradually the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) towards the bottom until the anus narrows on the shaft of the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) .
5) Why do you have to take your time when putting on an anal plug ?
In general, when you or your partner are not used to this new feeling, it is natural to be resounding, out of suspicion and will have the reflex to close your buttocks before you have even put anything on.
To obtain more pleasant sensations , avoid pains which will push you to limit your experience with the anal penetration you must be in a state of mind which allows you a maximum of relaxation and relaxation .
Cuddle your partner, and relax , this will help your internal anal muscles (sphincters) to relax.
How to Hold the Tight Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
To hold the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) in place, your body is at your disposal:
When you insert the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Stopper), at about 4 cm, you will reach your internal sphincter (muscle which has the effect of contracting and relaxing) it is thanks to this muscle that the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug ( Removable Cap) will stand in its place.
The wide base of the tilte allows you not to be sucked in by the internal sphincter, but as it is a flexible muscle, what passes through can go up the colon to the rectum so you have to watch your feelings during the sexual act.
How Long to Keep the Tight Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
We recommend removing the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) at least once every 45 minutes to 1 hour . If you experience itchy symptoms, remove it immediately.
How to Remove the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
At times you may find that the sphincter contracts quite a bit around the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug). And that the latter will not easily release the pressure when you pull on it.
The solution to safely relax the muscles of your anus is to follow these 4 instructions :
- Relax your mind , because having a relaxed mind allows you not to contract your anus unconsciously. When you get used to it, you will let it unconsciously relax, which will allow you to take more pleasure during sex.
- Push with your anus to help the muscles relax.
- Grab the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) at its base, and carefully pull it out at the same time! This helps protect you from a sphincter tear.
- Do not rush , do not hurry, and do not force when removing the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug), as you run the risk of tearing your sphincter (which is painful, and causes bleeding).
You can also use a good quality lubricant to help relieve yourself, if you feel a blockage. And move on to another sexual practice like sodomy. If you need a rest, let the sphincter rest, and you can resume when you feel ready.
How to Clean the Narrow Tunnel Butt Plug (Removable Plug) ?
The Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) is very easy to maintain, you can wash it with mild antibacterial soap in lukewarm water .
To disinfect it you can also :
- Use a suitable cleaning spray.
- Put it in a dishwasher on the top floor.
- Leave it for 10 minutes in boiling water to disinfect it.
- Soak it in diluted bleach , to disinfect it, provided you rinse it thoroughly afterwards.
Wipe the Narrow Tunnel Anal Plug (Removable Plug) with a cloth afterwards.
If the idea of watching your partner turn into a sexual beast crawling around your house with an anus ready to ride crosses your mind, you can fulfill this desire here with the Butt Plug Narrow Tunnel (Removable Plug) now .
Without "My Butt Plug™" mention on the Packaging.
Unique products not available in store.
SATISFIED OR REFUNDED
For 14 days after receiving the items in accordance with our Return Policy!
SERVICE CLIENT DISPONIBLE
Available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any questions about our items or your order.